- Describe the most interesting experience that you have ever had on public transport
- Have you ever had to deal with difficulties while travelling abroad?
- How do you tend to spend your time when you are away on holiday?
- How many countries have you visited and which would you say was your favourite?
- Whose travel advice do you most value and why?
- If you could recommend just one essential place to visit in your home country, which would you choose?
- Do you travel light or take lots of “just in cases”?
- Where are you thinking of going on your next trip and what do you plan to do there?
- Do you make extensive travel arrangements or just go with the flow?
- How do you usually get around if you are on a city-break?
- What are the ideal types of holidays for these distinct groups of people? (the elderly, teenagers, families with young children)
- Who makes the decisions in your family when you go abroad?
- How can we ensure that our increased thirst for tourism doesn´t harm the environment?
- Some people claim that all travel experiences are better in hindsight. Are you of the same opinion?
- Would you be keen to travel more on business? Meaning, would you like it to be a key part of your job?
DOWNLOAD IN PDF HERE