- Did you have a part-time job as a teenager?
- What are the benefits of working a part-time job from a young age?
- Should university students be encouraged to work while they get their degree?
- What can having a part-time job teach you about the job market?
- At what age do people usually get their first job in your country?
- Are part-time jobs a normal thing in your country? If so, who normally does them?
- Should all people be paid the same wage for the same jobs, regardless of age?
- How long have you been working in your current post?
- Is it easy to get a promotion in your current company?
- If you had to choose between job-satisfaction and being well-paid, which would you pick?
- Which kinds of jobs would you say are boring?
- Name a dead-end job and say what types of duties it entails?
- What might be the most entertaining job for a person in their twenties?
- What would be your dream job and how are you going to achieve it?
- Would you consider a job in education to be a good career choice? Why (not)?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE