- The fact that each language is unique is what makes each and every one of them so interesting. Do you agree with this statement?
- If all languages were completely translatable, would picking them up be more straightforward?
- What is the most frustrating part about trying to master a foreign language?
- Is it important to try to conserve minority languages such as Basque, Welsh and Breton?
- How far does one´s culture influence their ability to learn a language?
- Many people state that the future of language learning lies in online platforms, do you think it´s true?
- Is there an important connection between your native language and the way you think?
- It is widely rumoured that language learning is far more difficult as an adult. What is your view on the topic?
- If learning a language were simply a matter of translating word for word, would it be worth doing?
- Would you consider learning a language to be an art form or an exact science?
- Learning a language is not only fun and games, it requires hard effort. Would you see the process in the same way?
- With the invention of devices that can provide simultaneous interpretation, why is it still worth learning a language in this day and age?
- What are the main upsides of knowing more than one language?
- Would you say that monolingual people are generally more narrow-minded?
- What can the learning of a language teach us about ourselves?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE