Example: do you waste lots of your time?
- Does time wasting annoy you?
- Where do you usually go when you want to have some alone time?
- What do you normally do when you want to kill some time?
- Have you ever run out of time in an exam or when doing an assignment so that you didn´t have time to finish?
- Who is your favourite person in the world to spend time with?
- Why does learning a language take such a long time?
- When was the last time that you had a really good time?
- How might you save time in your daily routine?
- How can a person easily make time to get some exercise when they have a busy lifestyle?
- Do you tend to arrive on time for meetings?
- Why is it a good idea to arrive in plenty of time for a job interview?
- Have you ever arrived just in time for an important event?
- Did you have a great time last time you went out (clubbing)?
- Is it about time that you took your FCE (B2) exam?Ç
- Have you ever taken an extended time off work? Why?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE
Take advantage of your time – make the most of your time
From time to time – sometimes
Run out of time – have no more time
Spend time (ing) – use your time doing something
Take time (infinitive) – how long an activity lasts
Have a great time – have fun
Waste time (ing) – misuse time
Kill time – use up time/try to make time pass faster
Last a long time – take lots of time
Be on time – arrive when you should/punctually
Just in time – arrive right on the limit
Have some alone time – be by yourself
Save time – not waste time
Find time (infinitive) – Make time for/see where you can get some extra time
In the nick of time – just in time
Be about time – it is the moment for
Tell the time – say the hour
Lose track of time – not know the hour