- Which factors come into play when choosing friends?
- What aspects of a person´s personality make a difference when we form a friendship?
- Are you the kind of person who is aware of your friends needs and willing to do them a favour?
- Are you the kind of person that beats around the bush when you meet new people or do you start up a conversation with ease?
- Do you tend to hold down a large friendship group or do you have only a few close friends?
- Some people state that is you have 5 real friends in your life, you are among a lucky few. Would you agree?
- Would you consider yourself to be an outgoing and sociable person?
- What might happen to a person´s well-being if they have no friends?
- Do you have any friends that you would go to the end of the earth and back for?
- How do you generally keep in touch with your friends?
- Are social media sites a good means of making new friends?
- Are you close to anyone who you met during your childhood?
- Which issues can arise in the breakdown of a close friendship?
- Do you reckon that regular contact is important to maintain a close friendship?
- In which ways has your best friend influenced you in a positive way?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE