- Do you think people have the right priorities in life nowadays?
- Are you under the impression that people´s priorities have changed over the last century?
- Would you say that the younger generation are more selfish or even entitled when compared to the last generation?
- Do you think young people have it easier than in our grandparents´ generation?
- What is your biggest goal in life and how do you propose to accomplish it?
- Have your past experiences influenced your priorities in life?
- In many cultures it is thought that one needs to be close to their family to be fulfilled, would you agree?
- If you could, would you live your life all over again or would you make some changes?
- How do people´s priorities change from country to country?
- Do you make fixed plans of 1, 5 or 10 years to prioritize your goals?
- What kind of priorities do you have for the future?
- Do you reckon that more kindness could help people collaborate more towards having complete lives?
- Do you agree with the Adam Smith idea of achieving success, that everyone should try to look after themselves so that we all progress, or would you say that we need to work together like a well-oiled machine?
- What is one thing that you had always wanted to learn to do, but have never found time?
- What is most important in achieving one´s priorities, ambition, motivation or luck?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE