- If you happen to have some spare cash, what do you usually do with it?
- In the aftermath of the financial recession, is it a good idea to watch your money in this day and age?
- What are the drawbacks of renting a house or flat?
- When was the last time that you splashed out on something you really wanted, but possibly didn´t need?
- Should parents make their children go without treats at times to teach them important life lessons about money?
- Are you the type of person that hangs onto all of your possessions, or do you sell things that you don´t need?
- What are the pros and cons of buying things in the sales at knock-down prices?
- Which is the best thing to spend money on, belongings or experiences?
- Do you find it easy to get everything you need on your salary?
- Would you say that you have an eye for a bargain?
- When you were a child, did you ever save any of your pocket money?
- In which circumstances might you be glad that you put money away for a rainy day?
- Should there be wage caps on certain jobs to ensure less wealth inequality?
- Has consumerism got out of control in our society?
- Can buying things make you happy long-term?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE