This is somewhat of a controversial topic and people do not tend to agree in many cases. Discuss these questions with an open mind and try to AGREE AND DISAGREE in various ways.
For instance: Is it becessary to eat meat nowadays?
Many people will argue that yes, yet many studies suggest that we originated as herbivores/vegetarians and only later started eating meat. What is your opinion on that?
- Which animals are at threat in your country?
- What ways can everyday people help to protect endangered species?
- What are the pros and cons of zoos in the conservation of animal species?
- Do you think it is a good idea to donate money to special causes related to animal conservation?
- It has been well documented that bees could die out as a species in the coming decades, what possible implications could this have on the environment?
- Are you pro or anti hunting?
- Ought people to boycott the purchase of animal products, such as fur and ivory?
- Is it ever right to keep wild animals in captivity?
- How far do you agree with the opinion that humans are responsible for destroying the habitats of many different species?
- Do you judge people who have a negative attitude towards animals?
- What is your opinion of animals testing for medical research?
- Have you ever been to a zoo? If yes, what types of feelings did your experience there provoke?
- Why can it be beneficial to sacrifice time and resources to raise a pet?
- Can animals be effective in aiding people to overcome loneliness or illness?
- What is your opinion of how organisations such as the RSPCA are run?