- Do you agree that life would be boring if we were all the same?
- How far does our culture influence our opinions?
- To what extent, do you agree that variety is the spice of life?
- Why types of challenges might an economic migrant face when moving to your country?
- What are the benefits of learning about other cultures?
- Would you be up for living in a country that has a completely different culture?
- What are the pros and cons of living in a multicultural society?
- Would you say that most cultures are becoming similar due to globalisation?
- Why might some people argue against accepting a large amount of refugees or immigrants into a country?
- Would the world be better place if everyone spent a year abroad working in another country to try to bridge cultural gaps?
- Can language learning help people to understand different cultures?
- Should the study of culture be prioritized over some other subjects in secondary school education?
- Are you in agreement with the direction your country is taking with regards to cultural integration of immigrants?
- Are you keen on learning about other cultures?
- What is the best way to get well informed about other cultures?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE