- What bad habits do you have? (smoking, drinking alcohol etc)
- Do humans need to eat meat to be healthy and have enough protein?
- Why do most people eat junk-food even though they know it is bad for them?
- Do we educate people well enough about the dangers of smoking or drinking too much alcohol?
- When should we start teaching people about how to stay healthy?
- What are the dangers of doing too much exercise?
- Do you suffer from any minor health issues, such as allergies?
- Have you ever been admitted to hospital? (Why?)
- Which health problems most concern you?
- Would you ever consider having cosmetic surgery?
- How far do you agree with the opinion that getting cold can make you ill?
- How often do you come down with the flu?
- Do you generally get sick often?
- Are you the kind of person that recovers quickly from illnesses?
- Some people state that a positive state of mind is very important to be healthy. Do you agree?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS HERE IN PDF