We use conditionals to hypothesize, it can be about likely (probable) or even unlikely (improbable) events. See the grammar point HERE
- What would happen if it never rained again?
- What could happen if the polar ice-caps melted?
- What might happen if all insects became extinct?
- If all the plankton disappeared, what would happen?
- What would happen if we no longer could have children?
- What might happen if we didn´t recycle plastic?
- What would have happened if we had never invented electricity?
- If Spain suffered an extreme drought, what could happen?
- What would happen if global warming got worse?
- In the case of a huge natural disaster, what would you do?
- Supposing you saw a forest fire in your region, what would you do to prevent further damage?
- What would occur if there were another ice age?
- What would happen in the case of an alien attack on planet earth?
- What would life be like if humans were not the dominant species on planet earth?
- Would you agree that if global temperatures continue rising, we will have to change the way we live?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS HERE