- Are you the kind of person who would prefer to stay in their comfort zone or are you into moving around?
- Have you always lived in the same place or have you changed cities?
- What pros or cons might living in a large city entail?
- If you could choose to live anywhere, where would you move to?
- Are you planning on relocating in the near future?
- Some people state that it is a good idea to live abroad at least once in your life, how far do you agree?
- Does living near the countryside improve your quality of life?
- Why can having to commute become a burden?
- Is it difficult to afford to buy a house in your city?
- What are the possible employment opportunities in your area?
- Why has the cost of living increased so much in recent years?
- What type of neighbourhood is best for young people to live in?
- Do people benefit from living in a multicultural city?
- Is it essential to live near to family and friends when settling down to have a family?
- What are the crime rates like in your area? (Are there many potential hazards?)
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE