- Are communication skills an integral part of the education system in your country?
- Some people say that social media has reduced the quality of the way we communicate. Would you agree with this statement?
- Is it important to have good communication skills to be able to get a job?
- In which professions are good communication skills essential?
- Do you think a person can learn to communicate effectively or is it something innate?
- To what extent does one´s upbringing influence their ability to communicate?
- How far does our native language dictate the way we think and rationalize things?
- Should all people learn foreign languages from a young age?
- Would you say that being able to speak more than one language opens your mind?
- When is the best time to learn to communicate well?
- Should public speaking be a core subject in our schools?
- Are communication skills more important for people who study academic or vocational degrees?
- What types of jobs do not require effective communication skills?
- Why do introverts find it so difficult to get their point across?
- Have you ever experienced a situation in which there was a language barrier between you and another person?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE