Talking about yourself can be simple, for example, you can ask and ask questions like:
Are you tall or short?
Are you good-looking or ugly?
Do you have blue or brown eyes?
Have you got long or short hair?
But they can also be more complex.
- What are you like? (Personality)
- What do you look like? (Appearance)
- Would you say that you are popular and make friends easily?
- Are you talkative or shy?
- Are you good at sports?
- Do you get good grades at school?
- Who is your best friend and why?
- Who do you admire and look up to?
- Do you prefer spending time alone or with friends?
- Are you close to your family?
- How often do you speak with your best friends on the phone?
- Are you interested in learning languages or about other cultures?
- Have you done anything recently that scares you?
- Are you adventurous or do you prefer to stay in your comfort zone?
- Do you enjoy gossiping about other people?
- Would you say that you are a creative person?
- Do you want to move to another city or stay where you are living now?
- What types of things do you find fun?
- Do you think that learning English is useful?
- Are you a fan of technology?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE