Example: Would you say that you were a good student as a teenager?
- Why is getting a good education so important in this day and age?
- Do you tend to pick things up with ease?
- How can teaching-learning resources, such as computer games enhance the learning process?
- What subject or language do you need to brush up on?
- Is it a good idea to get a degree? Why (not)?
- Which is more useful, a vocational or academic degree?
- Have you ever done a work placement as part of a course?
- What can young people pick up or learn while living abroad?
- If you could learn something new, anything in the world, what would you choose?
- Are you into learning languages independently?
- Many people tend to stay in their comfort zone with regards to education, why can this be detrimental to progress?
- Learning a language is an art form and not an exact science, why can this make them challenging to learn?
- Do you know anyone who has ever studies abroad?
- What can be learnt as a result of failure?
- What types of things do you find challenging to learn?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE
have a good grasp of somthing – know something well/badly
brush up on something – improve at something
pick something up – learn something with little effort
cram for an exam – study a lot at the last minute
get a good mark in an exam – achieve a good score
do an assignment – do a project or piece of work
go over something – review
get by in something – know how to do something in a basic way