At B1 level you are required to speak about your likes and dislikes HERE in various topics, such as free time, daily routine, work, travel and education. Make sure that you know how to express preferences in several ways.
- would prefer (+infinitive)
- would rather (+bare infinitive)
- like/enjoy/prefer (+gerund)
- Would you rather watch TV or go shopping?
- Do you prefer reading or listening to music?
- Would you prefer to eat in a restaurant or at home?
- Do you like swimming more than running?
- Would you prefer to ride a bike or skateboard?
- Would you rather go to the cinema or watch a movie at home?
- Do you enjoy playing computer games more than watching TV series?
- Would you rather go shopping or do exercise?
- Do you prefer meeting friends or staying with your family?
- Would you prefer to go to the park or the city centre?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS HERE