- Ought we to recycle as much as possible to protect the planet from becoming overwhelmed by plastic waste?
- What might be the solution to the evident problem of providing enough food for swelling populations?
- How could the government encourage people to buy products with no packaging from supermarkets?
- Is traffic a major issue where you live?
- In many cities such as London, the amount of traffic is actually reducing. What might be the cause of this?
- Is it beneficial for the environment to give away unwanted belongings?
- What would happen to our planet if humans suddenly ceased to exist?
- What types of things should you do on no account if you wish to be environmentally friendly?
- What potential dangers do humans face with regards to climate change?
- Is the environment an issue that concerns you and what could you do to better protect it?
- What should humans have done no sooner realising the effect on climate change we are having?
- How far do media campaigns about environmental issues affect general people´s behaviour?
- What laws are in place in your country to ensure that people recycle?
- Why is it important to create nature reserves and animal sanctuaries?
- Which animals are no longer around or in danger of dying out nowadays that we might have seen 50 years ago?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE