DISCUSS THESE FCE (B2 LEVEL) QUESTIONS
- It is often called the idiot box, but can television be a good educational tool?
- How much time would you consider to be an appropriate amount of time to watch TV per day?
- Is watching TV the most effective way for people to spend their free time?
- What types of TV programs can be enriching for their viewers?
- Which types of TV programmes are complete wastes of time?
- Should children has time limit on the amount of TV they watch?
- Is the TV a good resource for following current events around the world?
- How reliable do you think news programmes are nowadays?
- Is the rise in the amount of reality TV shows concerning?
- To what extent would you agree that TV programmes such as American idol or come dine with me personify everything that is wrong with our society?
- Is watching TV good for language learning?
- What is your favourite TV programme and why?
- Which movie has had the biggest impact on you and your life?
- Would you say that many TV presenters are overrated?
- Is it a good idea to watch TV every day?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF TV