DISCUSS THESE QUESTIONS WITH A PARTNER
- Language learning has never been as important as it is nowadays, but should students be obligated to learn a foreign language?
- Is it better to study one foreign language really well or a few to not such a high level?
- What are the pros and cons of bilingual education?
- Would you consider it beneficial to study on a foreign exchange for a year?
- What are the benefits of single-sex education?
- Are you a fan of private schooling?
- What can pupils learn from boarding school and living on campus?
- What do students benefit from trips outside of the school environment?
- Whose responsibility is it to teach moral values, the teachers or the parents?
- How do you recognise the qualities or a good teacher and what are they exactly?
- Have your educational experiences been generally positive or negative?
- Would you agree with then opinion that education is the foundation of a fully-functional society?
- How much pressure should teachers and parents put on pupils to achieve academic success?
- What characteristics does a collaborative learning environment have?
- What are the benefits or group work and peer learning in the classroom?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE