Improve your speaking skills with this post on the importance of bilingualism and questions on bilingual education. These questions are level B2 and C1 and ideal for the practice of Cambridge, Trinity and IELTS exams.
- Did you learn a second language as a child in school?
- If so, did you use to enjoy studying languages at school?
- Were you brought up bilingually?
- How many languages can you speak?
- Are you a balanced bilingual?
- Which languages would you like to learn in the future?
- Is moving abroad always an effective way of learning a language?
- Are you in agreement with the influx of bilingual education programmes across Europe and Asia?
- What are the benefits of a bilingual education?
- What might be the drawbacks of a bilingual education?
- What is the best way of teaching a second language in state (public) education?
- It may surprise you to know that over 50% or Europeans are actually bilingual, what is your opinion on this?
- It is said that learning a foreign language opens your mind, would you agree?
- Have you had any nightmare experiences while learning a foreign language?
- What is the most important element in the teaching of languages? The teacher, the resources or a combination of both.
- What does it take to have a successful language learning experience? Self-motivation, for example?
- It is very popular to learn a language nowadays with a communicative approach; do you think it is the best way?
- How can language teachers motivate adults to take up learning another language?
DOWNLOAD THIS POST IN PDF HERE