- What´s great about living in big cities in your country?
- If you could choose to visit a city that you have never been to before, which would you go for?
- Would you consider moving abroad for the rest of your life?
- How could we reduce crime in large cities?
- What would be a great way to provide free entertainment for the inhabitants in big cities?
- Are there advantages to living in a small town rather than living a big city?
- Are you keen on the idea of living in a different city for a short period of time to study or work?
- Would you prefer to live in an urban or rural area?
- Do you think children have a better upbringing (childhood) in the city or the countryside?
- To what extend would you say that citizens in your country value the environment and seek to protect it?
- How far would you say that public transport is efficient in your country?
- What are the drawbacks to living in a small town, compared to living in a big city?
- Would you move to a different city if you met a partner from somewhere else?
- How has the way we live in large cities evolved over the past century?
- Is the standard of living better now compared to a decade ago?
DOWNLOAD THESE QUESTIONS IN PDF HERE