1. Get ___ (get out of bed)
get on refers to boarding a bus or having a good relationship with someone.
2. Wake ___ (stop sleeping)
wake at doesn´t exist.
3. Go ___ (clubbing or leave the house)
go on means to continue.
4. Stay ___ (not sleep or not go to bed)
stay around means to remain in a place or to sleep in somebody´s house.
5. Carry ___ (continue)
Carry for doesn´t exist.
6. Get ___ (move from place to place)
Get into means to start liking something.
7. Tidy ___ (pick things up off the floor or to clean up)
Tidy in doesn´t exist.
8. Make ___ (go/head in a direction)
make up is to invent a piece of information or to make peace.
9. Put ___ (tidy up)
put on refers to dressing oneself.
10. Wash ___ (clean the dishes)
Wash about doesn´t exist.